View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 07:46 PM   #48
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

As Sjorging was walking back he noticed Beluf and Gelding staring up at a tree, and thought he heard them talking, as he got closer he realized they actually were talking. "What is going on?" he asked. Then it finally hit him, something, or someone was in the tree. The tree branch was shaking, and a head popped out from the cover of the leaves, but quickly hid itself back down. Faint whispers of "No see. No see." could be heard.

"Who goes there?" shouted Sjorging. Sjorging's shouts made the branch even shake more rapidly, and the voice grow louder, "No uhh eear, no uhhn eear." A Gondorian soldier approached the three companions and asked what was going on. Sjorging quickly explained to the soldier there was something up in the tree, he didn't have time to go into deatils.

"I don't have time for games," Sjorging scowled and stomped off. Gelding followed after him.

Only Beluf, and the soldier, remained beneath the foot of the tree. He didn't no what was up there, but it definately wasn't an animal, or an orc. He thought sounded like a little kid, but what kid would wonder off in the middle of nowhere, in the cold snow? Unless he was lost. Whoever he was, Beluf figured he was up there because of the Orcs. "It's ok. The Orcs are gone. You can come down." No reply was given. Beluf tried again, "They're gone. It's safe now." Again, there was no reply. Beluf decided to try one more time, and he thought, maybe he's hungry and will come down if I tempt him with food. "I happen to have some nice bread with me, it's not quite stale yet. Here, would you like to have some?"

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-18-2004 at 07:14 PM.