View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 02:51 PM   #49
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Mordred looked around. He noticed off in the distance what looked like men under a tree. His curiousity was beginning to get the best of him. Quickly wiping the already dried blood off of his sword Mordred began to walk over to the tree. Whats going on? Is there something in there that has their attention? As Mordred got closer he realized that the two men were talking amongst themselves. "Sjorging? I have heard great things about your fighting in the earlier fight. What's going on?" The man pointed towards the tree. Mordred thought he heard something but quickly dismissed the thought.

Mordred had stood there thinking about whether or not to try to climb the tree. It was a fact that there was something or someone in the tree, but was "it" dangerous. "Want me to go up?" He pulled his dagger out of his boots. He liked to keep the smaller sword hidden in case he needed it. He pointed towards the lowest limb. The only thing Mordred feared now was the thought of dieing because of the snowy branches.

As Modred came closer to the trunk of the tree he began to think about earlier in the day. He had done his best to serve Uther. But he didn't like loosing count of those who fell under his sword. It didn't matter now. Now the only thing important was the mystery in the tree? "So who's going up? And who's staying down here to keep a look out?" Mordred hadn't had a chance to talk to Sjorging and welcome him into the company. But now was not a time for welcoming and introduction.