View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 06:03 AM   #52
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

"His name is Innema, did you say?" said the soldier standing next to Beluf.

“I don’t recommend trying to force him to do anything - he probably won’t take that well. His mind seems to work in rather... well, strange ways.” Adranel replied stubbornly.

"We shall try none the less. Are you going to help us, or just sit there and laught at us?" Beluf said harshly. Adranel began to walk away, and as she did the memories of the past day ran through Beluf repeatedly...I don't know why she got so upset. I thought we understood eachother. Whatever I think thought doesn't matter. I started this and now I'm going to try to end it. "What is your name good soldier?"

"Mordred" he replied.

"Hell Mordred, I'm Beluf. Could you do something for me...I mean if you don't mind? Could you run and grab Uther, he might be able to get this man from the tree." Mordred didn't mind and went back to get Uther.

Beluf began running towards Adranel, to catch up with her. "Adranel! Adranel!" She turned, but hesistantly, as if not wanting to engage in conversation. "Look, I'm sorry if I didn't mind my own business. If that means anything. I just thougt...." he was at a loss of words, "I just thought we had an understanding. I'm sorry if I upset you and I hope you can forgive me some day." Beluf began to saunter back towards the trees, shoulders dragging, and head down. He looked up and realized Mordred had come back with Uther. They were looking up at tree, trying to get Innema to come down. All eyes of the camp were on Innema, even Sjorging grew slightly interested.

Then with a crash, a man came down from the tree, he screamed "Come biiiid, beeead!" Everyone now in the camp was watching, all their eyes directed at Innema....