View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM   #205
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Where'd everybody go?

Well, we are running out of time by my calculation. We're obviously going to have to do something or the Wrath of The Wight™ will descend upon our poor anarcho-syndicalist commune.

*sigh* This is most awkward. However...

After re-reading today's posts and consulting one of the most reliable scientific methods known to the Free Peoples, mentioned in our books of Arcane Lore™ as "Flipping a Coin" (and doing so several times), I still could not make up my mind.

We seem to have reached a spot where a lot of our leads have kind of dried up (or been hung). However, there is one last little lead left. Even though Mithalwen said some cruel and hurtful things about my intentions and motives (weep, weep, sob )...

(Note to Future Players: Don't compliment people, it seems to only make them suspicious.)

...she pointed out the last lead we have available. I'm not entirely confident in this, but I'm still inclined to believe that Feanor is innocent. In spite of the phantom's articulate reasoning, it just seems like too much of a stretch.

Unfortunately, I'm not entirely confident though, but...

++ PRIMROSE BOLGER

(If this doesn't pan out, then I'm throwing logic to the four winds where it belongs and only believing people who present stretchy arguments.)

Last edited by Kuruharan; 01-15-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote