View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 07:35 AM   #2
avarrogion
Wight

avarrogion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to avarrogion
The Eye

Well vanwalossien, i think in the movie Saruman said that Uruks are crossed between Orcs and the men of Gondor (someone pls clarify this) but i might be mistaken.
Saruman did also mentioned that how orcs were came to be. Orcs are actually Elves but tortured to the max and disfigured plus instilled with hatred and darkness so that they are evil. Yet again i might be mistaken but i juz love to give my thoughts into it hipe you don`t mind?
I dunno much about goblins but i think goblins are smaller in size than orcs (got this info by playing Magic: The Gathering) but much more cunning than Orcs. Some fantasy books which i read mentioned that Orcs are quite clumsy but deals heavy damage in battles therefore they are used as warriors or footmen in battles. Meanwhile Goblins are more like creatures of the night cunning thieves of imformation and properties so most people uses Goblins as scouts and spies plus thieves. Yet agin i might be wrong with all this infomation so kindly anyone help me out here!! Thank you juz helping sorry if i am wrong!
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]