View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 02:23 AM   #47
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thali – These 3 areas (I, II, III) need to get done:

- I -

Gayahithwen needs to do these 2 things – please PM her about them, as I have already placed several messages on the discussion thread to which she has not responded:

1.) Gaya posted a bio for her character named Gaya – she needs a First Post to go with it.

NAME: Gayahithwen.

RACE: Silvan Elf.

WEAPONS: A knife.

APPEARANCE: She is on the shorter side for an elf, but otherwise quite typical with black, fairly long hair; grey eyes and fair skin. She is most used to wear dresses, but at the start of our game, she is seen wearing leggings and a tunika, due to recent happenings.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: She is calm and thoughtful and easily gets caught in her own daydreams. She is very friendly and her trust in other people is almost ridiculously high. She is a fairly good cook, but a lousy fighter, and would rather run away than stay and fight - not because she's cowardly, but because she knows her limitations.

HISTORY: She grew up in Mirkwood and her history to this point had been quite uninteresting. She worked as a kitchen-elf in Thranduil's castle, and the most exciting that ever happened was her getting in trouble for daydreaming a few times, and all the interesting guests she'd see around the place.

----------

First Post for Gaya: ----- STILL NEEDED

(For this Gaya can refer to this post Thali did for Rinurion) –

Quote:
The breeze rustled the leaves above the branches over head. Rinurion looked up, still in deep thought. Alot had happened the past few weeks, and a growing uneasiness in him would not go away.

It had all began when his patrol with Legolas had intercepted a group of men. The ElvenKing had let one go, but a dark elf followed his trail. Anarya and Prince Legolas had gone as well to watch where the man headed to. Although Legolas had returned shortly, Anarya had continued the quest with the dark elf. No word had come back since then.

No, his uneasiness stemmed more from another elf. One who was one of them it seemed. But he had been unable to pursue his suspicions. He and three others were captured in the Elven King's territory by orcs. No one knew how they were able to enter the kingdom without detection. It had been another elf from Lorien that aided their rescue.

Deagon still lived and continued to join the patrols. Rinurion could do nothing more than watch closely.

Another elf appeared nearby, it was Laryelion of Lorien. He walked over to where Rinurion sat on a fallen bole.

"How went the patrol?" asked Laryelion.

"It has been quiet for some time, but who can say for how long?" came the answer.

"You watch him closely," Laryelion said quietly. Rinurion looked at the elf at that and wondered if he should share his uneasiness.

Gayahithwen carry a basket of berries from the woods. Several other elf maidens were with her. She espied the two and came over.)

"Good day Rinurion! Everything is well, I hope?" The young elf maiden asked, smiling.
---------------------------------------

2.) Deagon – is supposed to be Gayahithwen’s carry along character, you said earlier. I need her to put a short bio on this thread for that character. Can you see if you can get her to do that, as I have already left messages on this thread to her about it.

- II -

You were going to have someone play Laryelion – I have not seen anyone post a bio yet for him. Can you post a short bio for him so he can be a carry along character that anyone can use as needed.

- III -

You need to decide if you are going to drop the character Anarya or will you post a short bio for her so anyone can use her as needed? If you decide to let her be a carry along character, then please post a bio her on this thread.

Once the 3 areas above are done – I’ll open the discussion thread for your game and then people can apply to be one of your 3 additional Elves you have listed: 2 Mirkwood Elves – 1 Lorien Elf.

~*~

Can you please see to getting I, II, and III done?

~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-28-2004 at 05:46 PM.