View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #18
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I'm already getting a funny feeling about Nogrod - again. Why was he, who has to fear this more than most, the first to mention that the wolves might be after our assets?
Wha..at? I don't follow your reasoning for why is that suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Weak suspicion? Definitely. Only suspicion at all? Absolutely. Would I even have mentioned it if there was anything better to be found anywhere? Probably not.
Am I stupid or are you vague? What are you talking about here? Your own feelings about Nogrod's post or...?

Mac is definitely odd. I mean, I don't get his logic and I completely missed his first joke too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
At last, at last, no more second-guessing "X is acting strange, but wait, he might be gifted, better say nothing". No more laying low hoping that the seer will stay hidden and get it right in the end. It's all up to us now - a true battle of the wits. Sadly, this means that the innocent side, having me on their team, is severely handicapped.
Not that any of this measn he's necessarily suspicious.

edit: xed with Boro
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote