View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #364
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
When the sun dawned Farael was already awake.

"They don't believe me... they never do... all these nights, I've been telling them but nooo he's Farael, the conspiracy theorist... noooo he's just doing his job, is he not? Well, I'll show them... I'll show them and then I will not be the only one who sees!"

He walked down the streets, screaming atop of his lungs Hear ye'! Hear ye! and when a mild crowd of interested villagers gathered around him, he started with his tale

"Since before I recall, I have been haunted by nightmares. Oh yeah, I knew who stole Eomer's favourite shovel... but did you listen to me? "Oh, he's Farael, he HAS to do that..." "Oh, that's what he always does"...

Well, now I understand that my curse is a blessing for you all... for you all... other than a few."

Farael walked up some conveniently placed steps and pointed at the crowd "I SEE THINGS... I KNOW THINGS!!! At night the howling of the wolves keeps me awake, and when I fall into accursed sleep I see them... All furry and scary-looking, with death in their eyes and curses in their breath. But now... now it is a time to put an end to this all! Hearken me, for I can tell you who two of the wolves are. Let us hope that no more have been turned, for i fear for my safety and so I will tell you what I know"

Last day, at least some of you must have noticed that I suddenly accused Macalaure, whom previously I thought an innocent. It was a gamble, as I feared he would realize what I was and haunt me in the night. But I wanted to help the village, give us at least one more night for me to see something in my dreams.

And I noted something. There is a villager who has claimed in the past that she can read Macalaure like a book. She knows when he's a wolf and yet... he was a wolf and ... she was defending him?

So this night I concentrated on Rikae to see if I would dream of her, and praise the Valar I did! To find her... A WOLF

My fellow villagers, victory is near at hand, if the two death-less nights were due to the Ranger's efforts and not a new wolf being turned.

Either way, this knowledge is too precious to go to waste should I be killed at night.

I also know the identity of two innocent villagers, but I will not disclose it yet, so as to avoid giving the wolves an easy target. Should the Ranger choose to tell me that she has protected me tonight, and so cannot do it another night, I will say whom I know to be innocent. However, for the time being, I'll keep that to myself, best to avoid helping the enemy.

So in summary,

Macalaure is a wretched wolf
Rikae is his assistant

and I know of two innocents, whom I will not name to hopefully protect them for another night.

And in case you have not realized it just yet I am your friendly neighbourhood Seer

Edit: X-ed with Legate