View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 10:43 AM   #148
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Grimm didn't know what to do, neither say. Isn't she going to leave tomorrow anyway? Grimm's head was full of questions. He was confused. He looked at Cree and tried to find something out to say. He fingered on his necklace that he got from his father before he died. The pendant on the necklace was a golden horse. He loved that necklace, and it had always bringed him fortune. As he got reminded of his father, his whole childhood came back to him. His father had always been a good man. He had loved his father more than anything. He remembered that he grieved much when he died. His mind came back to reality and he found that Cree was almost asleep. Grimm felt tired too. He gasped and shook Cree's shoulder. Cree just mumbled something and turned her head. Grimm shook her again and this time she woke up. She opened her eyes slowly. She smiled at Grimm and Grimm smiled too. Grimm could see that she still was hurt in her side. "Are you sure you are alright?" he asked with a concerned look in his face. She nodded and sat up in the chair. "I can see you are tired." he said with a smile, but still he was worried about her side. "Can I see your side" he said and rose up. The wound looked like a big scar. "I think you should see someone who has medical knowledge and get cured of that wound" he said. He sat down again and took a drag of his pipe made in sturdy oak. Old Toby, the best pipeweed ever!

"So, are you not leaving tomorrow?" he asked. He didn't want to stand between her and her father. He squirmed in his chair and Cree looked down in the floor again and looked embarresed. Grimm thought that he maybe shouldn't have asked that. He gasped and tried to stay awake. Cree still didn't stay anything and it became silenced in the room. Grimm sighed and took another drag. I am so worried about her. Who knows what can happen if she get hurt and don't get any help!? Grimm didn't want anything to happen to Cree. He couldn't take more death. He had seen enough of it. He awaited Cree to say anythin.