View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #105
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, seriously??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Like "and where might you know that from, Nightly talks perchance?" although you probably have another explanation for that... or do you? (Only a totally stupid Wolf would, however, do that. Which makes me think that, if this does not have any logical explanation, you might be a Cobbler wanting us to think you are a Wolf and knowing it - thus making a blind shot - which would be funnily underlined now if WW said "I am a she", nah but whatever, I assume this is useless speculation as you probably have an explanation.)
I know him in RL, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I seem to recall seeing her post on Facebook, trying to convince TGEW to join and telling that if she did three Alaskans would be playing... so I assume that's the explanation.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Eurgh. Sorry. My concentration is poor today.

I know this reasoning is outrageously bad, but I'll tell it anyway because it's what I'm thinking: I'm kind of afraid that Lottie will become this typical Day 1 easy lynch (ordo), but then again, she's the only one I have any valid point at all, so

[*highlight]++ Lottie[/highlight*]

EDIT: eek x-ed since Boro
Okay. Seriously? I think we need to stop lynched Little Lottie Day 1 every game.

~~~

Sally's in a teacup,
Little Dormouse.
What are you hiding?
Does Glirdy know?
If we go to lynch you,
What will we find?
Ordo, wolfie, or special kind?
Ordo, wolfie, or special kind?

^no, really, I want to know. I think you're looking rather evil, but...

EDIT: xed with peoples and will be leaving until about an hour before dl.