Thread: LOTR Sightings!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 12:47 AM   #19
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OH MY GOD!

I was at the rugby the other night, (scot V Australia) and i saw this guy who looked like Dominic Monaghan sitting a row infront of me i stared at him for about half an hour.. (missing some of the game) And then i wondered.. what would Dom be doing at the rugby? (he was wearing a scot. Jersey) and then i remembered.. he has a scottish friend.. And then i thought why is he in Aust? and i was goign to go and talk to him and he stood up and walked past me and im like.."nah..." it wasnt him... i could have cried!

But in Sydney a few weeks ago, walking along George Street, and stopping at the lights was a guy who looked like Karl Urban.. .(So i immediatly had heart failure becuase i love Karl Urban)But i lost sight of him, so i still dont know whether it was him or not.. and then i went to he Zoo and i saw Prince Harry, i thought the Prince Harry 'exhibit' was boring so i went to see the lions... whilst still thinking if it was Karl Urban i saw before.

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote