View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 08:31 AM   #34
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Quote:
2.) legolas doesnt fit the hunk category. hes more the hottie kind. (there IS a difference... take it from the 13-year old)
OK, Snickerdoodle, now you've got to explain that. I deal with young teens on a regular basis and this strikes me as extremely important information, especially since we'll be rerunning FotR and TTT next Saturday. So please educate me!

How about you PM me (otherwise the mods will hang me from Orthanc!) and rate (Hottie!/Hunk!/Not!!) the whole Fellowship PLUS Eomer, Faramir, and anybody else you feel belongs in the list for enlightenments' sake. But the key thing is you've gotta tell me your logic behind each choice (without embarassing me TOO much.)

Doable?

ps. It is ancient history now, [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] n fourth grade our Very Coool teacher read The Hobbit to our class. I was about nine, then, I guess. Then in sixth grade the Hobbit was floating around, and I read it myself; Classmates raved about LotR and so in seventh grade (after several false starts) I read LOTR, so I was about twelve or thirteen... That was Thirty years ago.

First Aragorn, then Eomer and then Boromir each held my full attention for many long years. (Why is it that so many of us older women seem to "graduate" to Frodo?) Wow, how's that for off-topic? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I feel the noose tightening around my neck now! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Gibbets and crows! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:19 PM December 11, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]