View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 03:00 PM   #133
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Ever since the first night, Rune had secretly been trying to hinder the club members. He offered little and nonsensical help, he appeared in discussions at unpredictable hours, and when three of his companions arrived in his tent, he was sure that his efforts were finally to be rewarded. "I knew you'd realize what an asset I am," he gushed happily, showing them to chairs he'd had ready for them. "This is what I've been thinking..."

Cheerfully he outlined a plan of elaborate deathlists and general mayhem. Finally he stopped to ask his guests their opinion. "Well, can I join the team?"

One shrugged. "I think we could find a good place for you."

When the transformation started, it still took Rune a few seconds to realize that his ardor for their cause wouldn't save him.

~*~

No 'good morning's were heard as the club members awoke and gathered despondently in the town square. They were sure that someone had been lost in the night, and there wasn't even a trace of surprise as they trudged to Rune's tent to see why he hadn't joined them. The mess inside didn't even faze them, so used were they to the horror of their situation.

But what did startle them were the placards and bits of notepaper strewn throughout the room, all in Rune's messy handwriting, and all threats and deathwishes against their own number. True, they were down yet another member...

But the wolves had clearly killed their cobbler.

Dead

JennyHallu - Club President - Bound and collated on Night 1
Folwren - Vice-President - Used for ink on Night 1
Anguirel - Innocent - Misspelled on Day 1
Rikae - Innocent - Buried alive on Night 2
Gurthang - Innocent - Fell from grace on Day 2
Rune - Cobbler - Given a permanent assignment on Night 3

Alive

Boromir88 - Fuller - all the NPCs
CaptainofDespair - Pompous Nobleman - Melneras, the Gnomish Archwizard
Diamond - librarian - Dia'l Na Mon the Half Elven Enchantress and Wielder of Azgalthro the Rapping Sword
Durelin - StarCaptain - William Shatner
Farael - Heavy-metal singer - sneak
Naria - Rat Wrangler (Animal control? teehee...) - Kitty Watcha'mikolit the Pygmy Giant, player of the Flute of Doom.
Nogrod - Retired General - Ciryatan of the Dúnedain, a one-legged Athelas vendor
Thinlomien - aging homeless sot - Lothwen the Pretty, elven flowermaid
Valier - Radical Hair Butcher - Elven Anoonnoon of Omicron Persieye 8
Volo - teleseller - Tom Yrmacha'zul'charach'ping'yit'pul tha half-balrog, wielding a multitude of sharp pointy objects.

6 club members and a seer remain against three wolves...mistakes grow costly. Tread with care today...

Wolves, stop PMing. Club members, begin your discussions.

I know it's early, but I have a bible study class, and I figured it was better to be a little early than a lot late. Have fun and good luck to all.