View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 01:00 AM   #20
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Several months ago, I was watching the Shakespeare play, The Comedy of Errors, when one of the Dromios did what appeared to be a Gollum impression. It went something like this:

Smeagol Dromio: We must help master.
Gollum Dromio: No! Master will suck our blood.

I'm not sure if those lines were exactly from Shakespeare's play. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Also, during my vacation last week in Newport, Oregon, I visited the Wax Works museum. In the museum, there were several wax figures portraying celebrities, historical figures, and fictional characters. I was just finishing staring at the Loch Ness monster when I came across Bilbo and Gollum. It was the Riddles in the Dark scene! Ok, the wax figures looked rather fake (nothing like Madame Toussante's wax creations), but I was so excited by the fact that they had used a scene from one of Tolkien's books that I couldn't help but jump for joy.