View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 01:25 PM   #90
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
I feel sorry for Harold already?

Its ok Regin the way I see it is that Harold is so blind by his love for Sarah that he can't see that going on this "trip" is almost ripping his family apart. Oh how I do feel sorry for him. Any ways... I think it will take some time for Sarah to see the mistake she has made in wanting to leave to start out with. Pat the hobbit. Never mind that.

Ok I find nothing wrong with Harold being like his mother. I find it sweet that he is like is mother. It would be seriously. But I believe I will end up having Sarah confront Grandpa Chubb about his dislike for her later. It will be ok I think. Is being in the middle always a bad thing? Well never mind it is when the people are fighting but this time it isn't. I don't think he hated Sarah from the beginning. But that is just a thought. I'll be jumping now.