View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 08:38 PM   #1900
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Triple posting...

Okay, one more idea.

If it's okay with Lhuna that Ginna will be wounded we might go this way...

After the general rant described by lmp Withold would get overloaded with tension and cut Ginna's throat with his knife (well not mortally anyway as possibly Ginna would be spirited enough to make a last moment duck away from the mortal wound or something) to show they mean it and should be set free... stupid but understandable.

Stigend would run on Withold and attack him and just then Ghem might try to slip away from the bolted door (as Stigend is no more in his way) - and all these Eodwine's men he sent outside to the Alder Court would not yet be in place... So he should only manage to get past Falco outside (and possibly Thornden - not easy that one!)?

What do you think?

As I have a few days left of my luxurious holidays I would be happy to write a post staging that situation tomorrow.