View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #412
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
I have no doubt you'll find me guilty, sweetheart
Should I have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
If they consider one of their number doomed anyway, why shouldn't they use him to make themselves look good?
Exactly.

I'm worried about nobody paying attention to Mac & Shasta (other than "they look innocent"), not because I suspect them but because I know how sneaky they can be. I'd like to take a look at them at some point, however I won't have time for it today. I'm also torn about Boro who hasn't been posting enough substance for me to form a solid opinion on him - he worries me but not enough to justify a vote.

Here's a list of people I might vote today. I'd prefer one from the first category but a lynch from the 2nd or 3rd might prove more helpful. I think there's more of a case against Inzil than Nessa so it's probably either him or a quiet player.

Suspicious-ish but not enough substance: ed, wilwa, BG, Mänwe (who'll be modfired if he doesn't vote today)
The enigmatic pair: Inzil, Nessa
Would be more of a gut thing: Pitch, Rikae, skip

I'm going now, will be back to vote some time before the deadline.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-08-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: xed with Shasta & Nessa
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote