View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #416
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm inclined to think, at this point, that the seer must know something about either Nessa or Inzil, and, knowing that, has the key to the other's identity as well. Unless, of course, xe decided to avoid dreaming a likely lynch target, which is also possible...
Still, I have a feeling like those two, although unknown now, are sort of taken care of, in that everyone has an opinion on them and therefore there are tons of trails.

I have had a really bad feeling about Legate for some time now and almost am ready to vote him for that reason. It isn't logical. He just seems to manage to stay on the edges of trouble, nudging it onwards somehow... but that is not solid, might be innocent, and psychic Shasta doesn't suspect him. He gets a pass for now, but I'm going to analyze him next chance I get.

Not really as suspicious of Skip as those others listed above. He seems cheerful, almost giddy, which could be a bad sign when the wolves are doing well so far, but I don't really feel like I have much to go on where he's concerned.

Those top suspects aside, I think I'll actually have to follow the old ball and chain and vote for someone who should be loud, but isn't, and who is making me uneasy, and who I have other reasons to wonder about, namely:

++Boro

Now, I have a date for Saturday night (not being a loser at all! ) and so won't be back until after deadline. Vote wisely, folks.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote