View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 11:33 PM   #141
Nazgūl Queen
Haunting Spirit

Nazgūl Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<center><font color="red">All races have their particular attractions...

Valar and Maiar are cool because they are all powerful and can shape-change... people worship them and some of them are the very kool wizards....

Dwarves create things and have a love of Gold and jewels etc... I collect semi-precious stones so....

Dunadan are kool because they travel, they are strong and noble, and they do not have to live forever.

Hobbits are good because they live a relaxed and peaceful life, not worrying (much) and always having fun.

The Ents live a nice slow life, with a beautiful flowing language. They life areound trees, are also immortal, and they have great strength and wisdom.

The elves are beautiful and wise. They are masters of music, lore and languages. They are close to nature and live harmoniously with their environment, and some of them are close to the Valar and maiar.

They each have their advantages and disadvantages, but most of all i would like to be an elf because i am a great fan of wisdom, music, lore, languages and nature.
Besides, in every lotR personality test I've been an elf... what could be a more clear sign than that? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]