View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 10:28 PM   #150
Saurannûn the Wood Elf
Haunting Spirit

Saurannûn the Wood Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Saurannûn the Wood Elf
Ring

I don't understand those of you who would take a life. Life is the most precious gift given to us, and I support those who would protect it.

As for me, I've always wanted to be of the faerie folk (though I'm 16, I'm still a little girl at heart!), and elves would always be my first choice! They are NOT immortal, though some may think so. Eventually, and yes, EVENTUALLY, they would die of old age. after maybe 50 million years, but they WOULD. . .eventually. But anyways, it was really cool, 'cause when I was in Timmins for a Karate Tournament, I took my friend (ONLY friend) Eric to see LOTR, and he called me Elfie forever after that because I look like an Elf! What a compliment! Anyways, I'm enchanted by their connections with Nature (the Wood Elves, of which I would BE one if I was alive in Middle Earth) and wish I could give life to the dead (or destroyed [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ) forests of the world, just for the sake of giving life! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Aah! (Can't you just tell I eventually want to have kids!)