View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 09:54 AM   #17
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I would like to add that the same might go with bandwagoners. Bandwagoning is considered a low crime, but really I think it is a worse crime not to vote the one you suspect solely because of avoiding bandwagoning.
But then again, you are not bandwagoning if you vote for someone you deem guilty even though other people would have voted for the same person for whatever reasons.

As long as people can give well-reasoned votes, they will help our mission to lynch the wolves. I understand that might be a problem toDay, though... *coughCailíncough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
Nay, that which I fear is Love. Yea, yea, hearken unto me, tis Love which does destroy us! We must purge this place of all Love!
But as soon as all of the wolves are dead (or maybe even sooner), the mysterious lover will be, too. I guess we can regard the Ord Lover as a kind of a Cobbler, really, so catching the wolves is our principal task now, don't you think?