View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #26
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Let me show you an example at this time of the Day...
Yes, good work and all that, Noggie old chap. And yet, you have simply given a reason for suspecting everyone who has posted thus far. Which might in itself be considered Wolfish behaviour, as you are seen to be making accusations (not 'nice' behaviour, to use your phrase) while remaining entirely non-committal (as between those you have discussed) at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So let's do the town a favour and not lynch the controversial people but a nice one.

The wolwes need to be nice, we don't. The wolves don't need to find the culprits, we have to do that.
But this I agree with. It is in a Wolf's interests to appear reasonable and helpful, to align itself with the majority, and to avoid drawing to much attention to itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark
I say we lynch Nienna for a few reasons, firstly she acts far too innocent to be also notice Mccab put quotes around innocent Hmm a slip on our mods part?
Heh heh. I think that we ought perhaps to credit the poor departed mod with a little more sense. Not that I would discount Nienna from consideration of course. Her one contribution thus far was very 'nice', as Noggie puts it.