View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 06:33 AM   #28
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Well, Saucepan Man, you do know how to make a grand entrance!! What an overwhelmingly awesome post! The wonderful parody names lengthened Diamond’s list considerably and prepared the way for the depths of the Legendarium that we intend to plum berry soon. Are the movie fans among our readers ready for this kind of heavy, serious literature? They may want to take notes! Maybe we will need quiz and quotes forums for REB trivia questions…

Both Saucepan’s and Barrow-Wight’s posts continue the tradition of quality poetry of which we are proud on the Gondor forum. Why, B-W’s poem is so lyrical that I spontaneously thought of a melody to which it could be sung!

I look forward to reading the next posts!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'