View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 07:28 AM   #368
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Rose was relieved when she heard she was aloud to go. They would need more then one hobbit. She and Child went down to get themselves dressed to look like hobbits of the first age.
"Child, I was wondering." Rose asked. "If Morgoth ordered the capture of the hobbits. It seems that in curent history he succeded? So when he did he would have thought that there were no hobbits left in ME. But if his orders are not carried out because we rescue them won't he know that there must be some place where they're hideing. He might find the Shire. Although I'm not sure if I'm correct on anything I'm saying right now. It's a good thing your here because I stink as far as history goes.

But there's another thing. Why would he order the capture of hobbits in the first place. Had he ever done that with Elves, Men, or Dwarfs?" Rose talked herself into silence then waited for Child to understand somthing of what she had said.