View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #324
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Can someone accuse me or get me otherwise very involved? Because I feel strangely "unattached" from this game, I'm reading it as if I wasn't playing it myself. Hmph.
You're a wolf. Satisfied?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I was starting to wonder whether Lommy could be evil, but now her suspicions are almost the same as mine, which makes it difficult... unless my suspicions are completely off.
Why exactly would a Lommywolf sharing your suspicions automatically mean your suspicions are off? True, it would require a Lommywolf who has some wolf-on-wolf -suspicions, but then, we've seen that before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen, about Mnemo
I don't know what to think. Yesterday she seemed fine, and in fact I was very surprised when she became a lynch-candidate. ToDay she's apparently gone off the rails.
I don't know what to think, either. YesterDay she seemed too calculated and nice. ToDay, she's indeed "gone off the rails" (though that sounds a bit nasty, sorry Mnemo), but I can't decide if it makes her look better or worse. More confusing, at least. So: is she a wolf who realised that being reasonable and measured and agreeable gets her suspected and thus decided to change strategies? Or an ordo who's just having more fun toDay that yesterDay? Eurgh I don't know. She's still featuring in the top of my suspicion list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Possibly Shasta or Greenie, I don't like the way they both jumped on Morsul's comments about placing less faith in votes. As well as both jumping on Nogrod going after Roa's slip.
I don't think I jumped on Morsul - at least I didn't intend to - I disagreed with his point. As for Nogrod, his jumping on Roa's "slip" was downright illogical and weird so of course it drew my attention and I confess I might have jumped a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I would bow down to anyone and admit their awesomeness if they say they have the time to read everything (on that day) + post + vote.
A bow, please, sir. I do that every day.

EDIT: x-ed with Zil
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote