View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #330
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Mnemo, suspect me all you want, but this is weak. So it's suspicious that I post in small spread-out chunks, right (among other things, but those have been commented on by others in the meantime)? I'm sure you can do better.
I'll tell you why I do that (and I've been doing it in the last two games or so). I'm a really slow writer, because I think with my fingers on the keyboard, and a bit of a perfectionist too, and I've realized that trying to make comprehensive lists or lengthy posts of any substance and follow an agitated discussion at the same time is just hopeless for me - either I lose sight of what's going on at same time, or I never get anything posted. So I'm trying to do it this way - post a chunk, read on, go back, post another chunk, etc. as they come. And I intend to go on with it, if you don't mind.
And now I'd rather start thinking about who to vote toDay.