View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 10:11 AM   #123
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Now this is interesting. I don't think I agree with the first paragraph - I still think there's something suspect going on in the LGP matrix - but as far as I can see, Mac is the main other person with multiple people throwing significant suspicion at them. I can't see a wolf in that position trying to divert attention from the only people diverting attention from them.
Do you mean that Mac is unlikely to be a wolf because if he was, it would be silly to stop people focusing on Legate-Pitch-G55 and draw suspicion onto himself? Also, is Mac that heavily suspected? It seemed more like Legate and G55 were after the discussion pretty much tailed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I don't think I've seen that many people suspecting Mac to a significant amount (Rikae, of course, myself a bit, who else?), more like saying he's creepy & scary no matter what. Anyway, it's always good for a wolf pack not to get all entangled in the same skirmish but spread themselves out in several combat zones, so to speak.
Ah, which I think kind of answers my question. Was it just things like Boro saying he often suspected Inzil and is always wary of Mac? I hadn't really considered those kind of mentions as proper suspicions but maybe I was just assuming that.

Last edited by Kath; 05-05-2020 at 10:12 AM. Reason: X'd with Rikae and Pitch
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote