View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 01:58 PM   #386
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

Oh dear, not the House Elves! We don't need the Barrow Downs chapter of SPEW going up any time soon! (HP joke, BTW.)

I assume that the Elves had their own hierarchy, so there were probably Elven servants running about the place, making beds, cleaning rooms, washing dishes, and suchlike.

I had a hilarious Barrow-Downs moment today. One of my friends asked me what Beren's title was, and instead of saying "Erchamion" I said "Master of the Secret Fire."

*smacks herself*

EDIT: I just had another one. A friend of mine was talking about the Barrow Downs (from the Books) and she asked me where the wights came from, and I blurted out "Why, all over the world!" It was then that I realized that she didn't mean the forum.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:02 PM January 10, 2004: Message edited by: Finwe ]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote