View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #326
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
and how come G55 had dreamt of her [Nerwen] as well?
(If you're asking me about why her) I learned my lesson well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
More importantly, how was Sally so positive it was Nerwen? Nerwen is most probably guilty, but one of those "gifted" has to be lying. They couldn't all be 100% positive Nerwen was a wolf. Nothing is 100% in this game unless you've had a seer dream or your suspect is dead.
I thought I was rather obvious with hinting about Nerwen and Pitch, at least if you go back and look at my earlier posts again. But neither you nor Nog seem see the clues. So either I was not as obvious as I thought, or you are denying fact to try to avoid a village victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Well, well, well. Nerwen, Kit, and Nog are the wolves, with A Little Green cobbler on top?
Problem is, we don't know who's the ordo, and therefore don't know which people are the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Sally said Nerwen was guilty before the seer revealed.

Yesterday I thought Sally was the cobbler for sure. This village can't have two hunters afterall. She had to be the cobbler, right? What could a wolf gain with a false reveal when no apparent danger was presented? Then Bom latched onto it, classic wolf behavior to my mind, but he was innocent. I thought he saw the cobbler and was trying to hint to her that they were on the same team.
And today "hunter" Sally reveals Nerwen as a wolf before the seer does? Nonsense! Three people say Nerwen is guilty. One of those is orchestrated by the wolves on Night 4.
The following conversation happened between me and sally yesterDay (I'm exaggerating a bit for fun's sake, but only a bit):

Sally: are you the Seer?
G55: I won't tell you directly because I don't know your intentions, but I may or may not be.
Sally: I'm the hunter.
G55: I think I can trust you. I accept your words about who you are, and I think you know who I am. Nerwolf is evil.
Sally: Yes, I know you're the Seer, and I trust you. I know you dreamed Nerwolf.

Did I miss anything, Sally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I'm the Ranger. G55 and– much as it pains me to relate– my pearl are either wolves, or wolf + cobbler who have somehow managed to signal to each other. Earlier I was hoping to confuse the cobbler and/or get an incriminating reaction out of someone, but I think that's gone on long enough.

I protected Sally last Night, so I know she's not a wolf, anyway. I guessed the pack would feel it was safe to go after her because of her vote on me. Of course she could still be the cobbler– I've got no way of knowing, obviously.
Liar. Not that I blame you, you being a known wolf and all...

ToDay the wolves are already spinning the association/reverse psychology web that I expected from Nog yesterDay. How do I know if Nerwen is accusing a fellow to make her look good, or expecting us to think this way, accusing an innocent?

One more thing: anyone who does not vote Nerwen (the only known wolf) toDay is evil.