View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #187
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I have a stop gap computer until I am settled just a tablet with keyboard which is a bit fiddly and I think I am possibly in denial about needing specs. But I was using a draft in Outlook and saving and then it suddenly threw a hissy fit and reverted back several version. It did it again today (hope triumphing over experience - I should have emailed it to myself) but I only lost some formatting and typo corrections which I hope I have redone now.

I don't know if anyone uses it already but I have been trialling Scrivener since I have become by default the family archivist and have various documents that I want to type up lest anything happen to the originals (my father's diaries of the last days of the Raj, a memoir of a Victorian childhood by a cousin etc) aswell as my own research. However I haven't got to grips with it yet but after this experience I think I might cough up for it since I think it would be a boon for RPG. Anyway

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace