View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 06:40 PM   #94
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Child, Durelin, Pio: When are we going to start this? I'm not in a particular hurry (besides wishing to see the game soon ), but would like to know a rough estimate.

The most important reason being, that when I came back from my midsummer-vacation I thought of myself being the last one and wrote all my stuff in a burst - and am not happy at all with the results of that. Now as the game has not started even today, I have begun wondering, whether I would have time to edit and generally upgrade my bios & posts still?

If we start tomorrow or day after that, let them be, but if we start only at the weekend or later, I would be happy to go back and edit a thing or two.

As no one has protested the way I described the slaves escaping from the plantation, I assume it was generally okay. I might make it more realistic still - as one part of my upgrades... (I do not mean making them more bloody but more believable in overall tactical situation and such things)

So any ideas about the starting date? (I might have missed it if it's said somewhere already, but then please correct me, and my apologies)

PS. I'm perfectly fine with your ideas about the NPCs (Child & Durelin), even if you differed on them a bit. I was just trying to clear the issue at least to myself - as this is not the same thing as RPG'ing live with other people... It seems to be a nut to crack, but let's not stumble on to it. It might be best we just see if we need additional characters and take a stance on them then... I do share your confidence on things settling themselves anyhow.

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-28-2006 at 07:00 PM.