View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #314
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Do I have it right if I think that basically nothing has happened with the slave-refugees?

So they are still confused after the attack of the slavers and their own internal polemics?

Bad that Durelin is not here now.

I thought of making a post for Hadith, but I'll just have to be careful with it, I suppose.

Would it sound reasonable enough that f.ex. Beloan would put Hadith to guard on a hill nearby if they can't continue for a while because of the wounded?

And surely the writing with the slaves has ended at some early morning hours, so should we try to write them also to the evening now? I thought that the FS would meet them (the slaves) with the children at the early hours of the day and fight against the slavers the next night - raiding their camp after that (and then meeting the orcs)...

Do the slaves come up with their own plan of making a defence (and traps) for the night or do we wait for the fellowship to give them the ideas? Or should they try to run farther away when there still is a whole day in front of them?

And when should the orcs come to the stage? It seems now that they first meet the fellowship alone trying to free the two children... not the FS and the slaves together as they come to attack the slaver-camp? So is the FS's rescue-operation now a day late?

Sorry, but the time away from the story has raised these issues of small confusion.

Last edited by Nogrod; 08-10-2006 at 02:18 PM.