View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 01:33 PM   #182
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm here

First off, a general apology for being so lame in this game. I have unfortunately discovered why people with adult jobs often drop out of ww games, and being in dark about the rules and the roles is always highly unmotivating to me. When there's nothing you can do and feels like the actual game is in the hands of the wolves and gifteds, I find it really hard to actually focus on the game, especially when there's a gazillion other things happening in my life at the same time. ANYWAY I decided I am trying to try a bit more now, and I'm glad most people seem to finally favour a lynch today. Now, let's get some blood flowing... *insert maniacal grin* *anyway it's Halloween don't look at me*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
if we choose a trustworthy Rep early enough - I would not be opposed to choosing Lottie again, btw
I will side eye anyone who supports someone else than Lottie. Granted, it's not 100% certain she's a known innocent, but she should definitely not be a suspect priority. Also I don't think it's a problem she's not around at the actual deadline.

I see no reason not to believe Kuru's claim for toDay - we should see soon if he's telling the truth or not. I keep being a little paranoid about something huge going on, probably because the game has been so uneventful on the surface. I mean, we have one dead person who was probably innocent (RIGHT? like there's no way Nerwen could've been guilty? I've spent embarassingly long thinking about this) and one modfire, and everyone else is still here - and half of the village has been very quiet (not that I should really point any fingers there).

I'm a bit worried about Boro not turning up. I think he's most likely to be an ordo given his inactivity, but in that case his modfire will play straight into the wolves' hands, and it would be the second one. That makes me think we should really think our lynch through toDay and play it as safe as we can.

Next up: a list to sort out my thoughts.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote