View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #112
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Kitanna, I've tried to build a connection between Hugo, Rudy, Mira, and Peony. Peony's father is Sancho Chubb, and Rufus and Mira's mother is Rosemary Chubb. I suggested that Rosemary and Sancho were sister and brother and that Hugo, my character, was their father. Which would make Peony first cousin to both Rudy and Mira. It also makes Hugo Peony's Gaffer on her father's side. Is that acceptable to you?
My apologies LMP for completely missing that post about forming a connection (not entirely sure how I managed that), but family ties between Rudy, Mira, and Peony (and let's not forget Hugo) is a very good idea.
I was just floating around for a while trying to figure out a way to bring Peony into the adventure. I thought since Rudy and Mira were Rosemary Chubb's children Peony could be a distant third or forth cousin, but having her be a first cousin works out much better. And also having a friendship with Tansy works out quite nicely.