View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 02:34 PM   #77
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I don't know about you, but I felt I needed the lists this way to make myself comfortable with the host of people "starring" the roles in our game. Hopefully it helps you others too...

Btw. Should we have a list of important NPC's too - so of those people who would be in leading roles but would not be the ones we are writing? At least the slave escapees seem to me to be people who are mostly young and inexperienced - and surely there are some that lead those people. I don't think any 12-year old would take the lead. So should we just name a few leader persons, give them a character in one sentence and then see where we will take them as our common NPCs or something?

The inhabitants of Mordor

The Orcs, total of ?:
Regin Hardhammer - Ishkur, Orc rebel (male)
Undómë - Zagra & Mazhg, Orc rebel, sisters
Regin Hardhammer - Ungolt, Orc, female
Child of the 7th Age - Makdush, Uruk-hai
Nogrod - Gwerr, Orc rebel (male)
Novnarwen - Orc, male
Firefoot - Orc, male

The slave escapees, total of 56(?):
Nogrod - Hadith (aka Apples), slave escapee (male)
Firefoot - Slave escapee (female)
Undómë – Slave escapee, female
Tevildo – Azhar, slave escapee, 12 y/o female
Folwren - Kwell Dunfire, slave escapee, young boy
Orofaniel - slave escapee

The ex-slaves, total of 14(?):
Durelin – Khamir,Ex-slave
Orofaniel - Reagonn, ex-slave (male)
Novnarwen - Aedhild ex-slave (female)