View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 07:42 AM   #25
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
It was the next day and Adu had been thinking all night about what Isaac had to say. She walked down to the main room of the inn and saw that Isaac was already there. Adu figured it would be the best time to talk to him about last night. But she didn`t know whether or not to tell him about the forest. She knew that Isaac had a new life now and she didn`t want to jeopardize it. “Isaac, about last night... Well there was never a forest.“ I`m sorry Isaac I can`t tell you the truth. There was a forest. It was on our journey home that we fell into the forest of Lothlorien. But I can`t tell you that. If I did it would only make everything worse. I have my Hama to look after now. That was so long ago. I moved on since then.

Adu pulled a smile to her face and looked around to see if she could find some type of herb to rid her of her headache. Why couldn`t she tell him.