View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 05:03 PM   #154
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Day and night might be different for the two, but somehow it all works out in the end.
I do agree with this.

What I meant was, that if the orcs have shorter journey before the meeting of the groups than the slaves, then they can't afford changing the day/night phases all the time as the slaves can if they wish. Or something. I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear now...

But that opened up a new question. How do we indeed change days or make leaps in them (at least the slaves probably will have to do some)?

Leaps surely should be proposed by Durelin / Child I guess, but how just getting people to the night or morning or whatever? What I was thinking is that we have so few people writing at the moment that if someone suggests in this thread f.ex. that should we turn over to a night-camp, how many people should confirm that it is okay? If we wait for everyone's consent it might take a week (RL)?