View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #532
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Nogrod summed up our (his and mine) discussion about the subject quite well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggles
One possibility would be that if there is a skill Javan has and the two don't, the parents could ask for lord Eodwine to lend them his authority and to demand the boys to acquire that skill, learning it from Javan. That would kind of require Javan to take responsibility and give him an opportunity to earn respect from the two.
There's just one problem in this suggestion - and I was aware of it when I first came up with this idea - but is there really anything Javan knows and Cnebba and Garmund don't, or where he would be far superior? I cannot think of anything right now, unless Javan has had some training in fighting skills. (But in that case I can see Modtryth objecting to the idea. ) But maybe you Folwren have some idea? I'm all ears...