View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #541
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
August 9th??? Fantastic.....now I have to figure out what's happened to Crabannan for a whole MONTH. I'm open to suggestions.
Consider all the different characters with whom he might interact. With whom is he most likely to get a long well? With whom is he most likely to fight? Which females is he most likely to be interested in? Which females are most likely to be interested in him (or would none be)? What kind of work would he be most apt to be asked to do? Which work leader is he most likely to join? Or would he spend time doing all kinds of things?

Based on all of these questions, take a look at the list of characters and plot out from day to day a general sense of what he has done.

Or, have him have behaved like someone who is not trying to draw attention to himself, and let nothing special have happened. Your choice, although the latter seems highly unlikely.

Regarding Javan and others, Eodwine will take a strong interest the moment he learns that the boy has been in a fight. He'll want to know the facts of the matter. And then he will tell Javan in the hearing of all those who have a piece in the matter, "Never start a fight; but if someone else starts to fight you, make sure you finish it. This is what you did, Javan, and you never held back from the truth. I commend you. If you wish to teach these boys bowcraft, you have me permission."