View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #545
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I did not comprehend. Can you explain it again? Sorry.
Okay.

The next day Thornden mentions the decision the parents and himself had reached the last night - and possibly askes for the approval of lord Eodwine for the archery-practises (so individual punishments for all given by parents to their children and possibly by Thornden to Javan - and the decision to try and make their relations better with the quite useful archery training).

Now only at this moment does lord Eodwine learn that Javan has been in a fight. There had been such a number of events the day before that he had never heard about it (I mean there really was!).

Learning that (about the boys having a fight and then the parents & Thornden meeting) he then takes it to his responsibility to talk to them all - and especially Javan (in a way lmp describes in his post here just a few posts above - #541 to be exact).

And then the archery-training goes on.

Or that's the way I see it right now. I guess this is open to any suggestions.