View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 09:33 AM   #124
Rhudladion
Haunting Spirit

Rhudladion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

MenRWeak,<BR>Have you met our friend Eve? You would be perfect together!<P>Your second to last statement made me laugh the hardest! It's funny to think that <I>you</I> believe thinking the movie stunk is actually incompatible, logically or in demeanor, with "comments directed at actor's abilities and improper charaterizations". I was addressing your all-to-familiar illogical attempt to diffuse my and other's opinions. ...what was your point...I didn't get it?<P> Furthermore, I will openly admit that some of the comments I made at the beginning of this thread were harsh. For that I apologize (not to you, to those whom I was speaking). But saying that the movie stunk is hardly harsh or rude. What should my title have been so that you would be less aroused? Perhaps: "People who are not purists but believe that the film was less than perfect...".<BR> Look, it is obvious to the readers of this forum and others that you are predisposed to argumentation rather than discussing JRRT (movie or no). I'd love to discuss something Tolkien-esque with you. Upholding this sarcastic tone while trying to learn you some edicate is boring. So if you would be so kind as to express your opinion about the movie, please do so. Otherwise, follow Eol's advice.<P>By the way...Have you expressed your opinion about anything beside how you feel about some of us?
Rhudladion is offline   Reply With Quote