View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 01:06 PM   #24
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril Moderator's note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansun View Post
These comments are best suited for private messages, if at all. Please continue with the thread topic.
This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. The first character judgement was posted by you, publicly (post #9, which I would delete if I were not referencing it here); therefore I now remind you publicly to follow your own advice and refrain from personal comments.

The same applies to all other members posting here. The premise of the discussion may be flawed, but there is no reason to insult the other participants. Argue your points objectively, please, or refrain from posting if you cannot do so. Any further personal remarks will be deleted and continued insults will result in the closing of the thread.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote