View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #557
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Ædre watched as Cnebba walked away to find her trunk. She was quite pleased with herself. He looked a little hesitant to be following her orders but he went off to do it. Now she would just have to make sure the rest of the children behaved the same way.

While she was waiting for her trunk and food she looked around to see what else was going on. She could no longer see the boy but she saw a bunch of people still unloading the wagons. She watched as her trunk was unloaded from the wagon. Now she was really starting to wonder where the boy had gotten to.

Where did he go. I have been waiting forever. This should not take this long. I can see my trunk from here. Where did he go!

She was starting to get really irritated when the boy returned a few minutes later only carrying some food.

"I couldn't find your trunk but I brought you something to eat."

“You couldn’t find my trunk? Did you even look?!” She yelled. “I can see it from here! Do I have to do everything myself? And what took you so long?”

“I’m, I’m really sorry” Cnebba stuttered. This girl was really starting to scare him and he just wanted to be done with her. The only thing that was stopping him from running away was that she was the daughter of the new Eorl and he didn't want to offend her.