View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 12:42 AM   #111
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Good evening! Greetings from somewhere near the foot of the Misty Mountains (well, some miles from them actually, in the foothills) in Tennessee, USA! I live on over 100 acres of land that resembles to me either the Old Forest just beyond Buckland or Fangorn forest. I am always on the lookout for Ents when I wander. There are some stone formations and one circle of stones at the top of a hill that I sometimes call Weathertop, although it isn't anyone's lookout post! Lots of small streams like the one Tom Bombadil is wandering along and perhaps some barrowdowns somewhere abouts here! I have found one Civil War relic--who knows? But I suppose the civil wars were in Gondor, weren't they? I'd love to find a blade of a Man of Westernesse up here, but it'd be rusted out from all the water! I'm also in search of the Entwash and a good Ent-draught (I'm still taller than Pippin though, and I've beat the Bullroarer by quite a bit now!) Great descriptions of places all over the world!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote