View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 03:57 AM   #248
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I'd like to encourage all of you to drop into the Inn; since your current characters are somewhere else at the time, you could create new ones for that purpose, perhaps even some who would be permanent 'residents' of the White City and stop by occasionally, as Estelyn does. It's not particularly inviting to others who might like to post there when nothing happens for long stretches of time. I assure you, posting there is easier than here! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

As for posting here, it appears that so much Grrrrlpower has completely knocked out the guys of the Fellow/Galship. Are we to continue as a Galship? That would be a true Mary Sue RPG, of course, but we'd miss you horribly! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Who would like to take the group into the Forest? Just say, "I will write the Post, though I do not know the plot." You can do it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'