View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 12:33 PM   #53
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

'Oh my stars and jewels,' thinks piosenniel to herself, as she makes her way toward the banquet tables. 'Look! There's Auriel! And if my eyes don't deceive me, she's brought a vegan cheesecake.'

Grabbing two crystal flutes of miruvor, she offers one to Auriel and glances covetously at the cheesecake. Wanting to seem helpful, but not too apparently ravenous, she offers to cut the cheese cake.

'Oh, it smells delicious - what ever did you put in it? and the texture, it's so creamy, yet sturdy as it stands here on my plate. Now how did that get there? Oh, well, never say an elf will let a good piece of cheesecake go to waste . . .' The last few words of this running monolog were somewhat obscured as the slim fingers of the elf popped a large section of the cheesecake into her mouth and chewed and swallowed with great gusto.

'My goodness!,' thought Auriel bemusedly to herself. 'Who'd have thought such a delicately small face could open that wide to accomodate such a large treat!'

'Umm, thanks! & your welcome, piosenniel! By all means, help yourself!'

Sipping daintily on her miruvor, Auriel thought to herself, 'I knew I should have brought 2!!'

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]