View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #921
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
O-oh. The ol' writer's block. Right.

Okay. What is currently taking place is this:

Lachrandir has just been killed by Thuringwethil. She killed him because a seer like character (introduced and played by Elempi) was receiving information from The Song about the intended treachery of the Ulfings and this seer told it to Khandr (Child of the 7th Ages character) who told it Fastarr (Nogrod's character) who informed Lachrandir. Thuringwethil first killed Khandr and then Lachrandir. I don't think she knows about Thorn (Elempi's seer) at this point.

Tathren and Lachrandir had joined the Borrim and the Ulfing lords on a hunt. After the first boar was killed, Fastarr and Embla had come running up to Lachrandir to tell them what they know about the Ulfings treachery. Lachrandir took them aside, leaving the Ulfings, Borrim, and Tathren. While they were alone, out of sight in the woods, and just after Fastarr and Embla had tried to make their message clear, Thuringwethil, in the form of a vampire bat thing, swooped down and killed Lachrandir. In his dying moment, he tried to connect to Tathren through telepathy, but only got out two words, not even complete thoughts - "Tathren! Treason!"

So, Tathren now knows, presumably, that there is treason somewhere. He is going to be made to believe that the treason is on the side of the Borrim and sent back home to Caranthir with that message. (Through cunning, Thuringwethil and Uldor are going to convince people that it was Fastarr who killed Lachrandir, I believe.)

Thorn, the seer, has in the mean time been thrown in prison. As soon as Uldor returns home, I imagine he'll have him killed.

As soon as Tathren is convinced and he leaves the settlement, we'll probably skip to the battle and finish the game.

Am I correct, everybody? If anyone has anything to add, any of my words to contradict, go right ahead. That is how I understand things at present, and I am very possibly wrong about some matters.