View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 10:24 PM   #148
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Saeryn leaned forward from the seat that she perched daintily on, the small motion commanding the attention of all. She could have stood, but what was the point?

"For those who've not met him," her eyes ranged around the circle, pausing at each new face, "my brother has joined our ranks. Degas, please say something, and for the sake of us all, keep it short."

Lin looked carefully anywhere but at the young man near her. Kara looked at him in wonder. She'd never met anyone quite like him. He winked at her and she looked away quickly.

"Yes, I've joined your esteemed ranks." Degas spoke, his voice a mellow tenor, the Rohirrim in him caressing his vowels into a near song. Long months in Minas Tirith had given his musical voice a Southern edge. "I hope I'll not be a bother to anyone. If so, feel free to speak and I'll be on my way."

Saeryn glared at him, speaking.

"Ignore him. He'll be here until I say that he can go."

"Yes Saer." he sighed, mock long-sufferingly. She smiled at him and looked around.

"Any other news?"