Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 01:49 AM   #19
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ah, just wait until you're in college, Folwren.

While I've always been quite a late-nighter during the weekends and summer, during school nights in high school, I always was in bed no later than midnight. The difficult thing I've discovered about going to bed in college is that the entire campus is loud and active until around 2ish. I have a tendency not to go to bed until everyone else does, which is a problem since one of my suitemates doesn't sleep until 7am, if at all. The other issue is that the work load in college is so much heavier and I frequently pull all-nighters (something I suggest avoiding). Of course, one large difference from high school is that I don't have a parent nagging at me to go to bed (and I have no self-disipline).

With my computer next to my bed, I find it hard to resist checking the BD before I sleep, and when I'm on the computer, time just passes so quickly. Right now, it's already 3:45. One thing I do notice about the Downs at night is how empty it is. Right now, there is only one other member online aside from me...