Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #26
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thumbs up "Into the deep and dreamless sleep our spirits fall..."

Second hour after midnight is about to go here, so I just want to add to this company...
I don't feel up to writing something long now, but I want to add to these college talks. Shortly and briefly: it's good to enjoy it, nothing stressy, the world doesn't depend on it, even you don't depend on it, you can make all in no problem if you know where to seek help. Of course one has to be careful though, since the schedule can be nasty if you don't realize quickly where you are. You can miss the train pretty easily. But, if you enjoy the study, you possibly would also care for it up to the point that you attempt to catch up with the studying plan, if you get what I mean. But even if you enjoy it, even if you are running with the train, you'll eventually find out (and that's right in any case as far as I know - if anyone has other experience, please let me know), if you have courses 16 hours or 4 hours per day, you'll realize that in the end it's the same, even if you had no courses at the time, you'll find that you are busy anyway.
See, I'm not much of a night owl, and I returned home at about 17:45 today, which is nice time (I have also a job for 10 hours a week, which means generally 2 hours per day, as an assistant in elementary school on the "step-by-step" educational project, if you heard about it). The last 6 hours I have spent with preparing for tomorrow, and, uh, a little bit looking here and there on the Downs You know, uh, just to get my mind off things But as you see, generally I manage to finish by midnight. I'm waking up at 6:30 tomorrow.
Okay, this was neither short nor brief.
Blaah blah blah.
Good night all.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote